Make sure to watch the video till end. Please do subscribe to my channel 🙏🙏
This is another healthy and very easy veg dish which is absolutely delicious and full of flavours as I added freshly roasted ground spices. It is loaded with colour vegetables. You can just eat this for light supper. You can make dip with yogurt to go with it. You can use any seasonal veggies, cassava, sweet potato, etc. This is a quick and easy recipe which anyone can prepare. This can be a Jain dish if you don’t use potato.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Few cauliflower florets
Few broccoli florets
2 bell pepper
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
2 tbsp coriander seeds
2 tbsp cumin seeds
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp fennel seeds
1 star anise
1 tsp amchur (mango) powder
1 tbsp mild red chili powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
- In a small pan dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper, fennel seeds and anise on low heat until slightly brown
- Make powder using dry grinder, then add mango powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- In a big pot, boil potato and cauliflower florets for 5-6 minutes until slightly cooked. Turn off the heat let it cool.
- Chop all veggies
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and sauté bell peppers until charred (2-3 mins)
- When ready transfer veggies to big pan
- In the same pan, add little oil and sauté broccoli until brown (2-3 mins)
- Also sauté potato for 3-4 mins, transfer to big pan when done
- Sauté cauliflower following the same process and transfer with other veggies
- Move big pan with all veggies on stove keeping heat at medium and add ground spice mix and mix well
- Add lemon juice and mix well and turn off the heat
- Serve when hot
Hope you will try this recipe!
Also let me know if you have any questions regarding the dish.
Thank you for visiting my website. Until next time!
Check out my Facebook page and like the page to receive the latest recipes in your news feed! You can also follow me on YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Facebook Bhavna’s Food Journey
YouTube Bhavna’s Food Journey