So excited to share my 1st video. It took me sometime to figure out how to do it but slowly I am learning all the tricks.
This is gluten free roti prepared using 1 ingredient.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 Cup rice flour
1. Prepare semi-soft dough using rice flour and hot water. Add little water at a time. Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes. Let the dough rest for few minutes covering bowl.
2. Heat pan.
3. Make soft ball size balls from dough
4. Dust the flour on flat surface and on dough to roll roti, roll it with very soft hand as it can easily break.
5. Slowly put the roti on hot pan using both hands, spread little water on top.
6. Cook on medium to high heat. When lower side is slightly cooked, flip and let another side cook.
7. Remove the pan, handle roti with tong and flip on stove slightly pushing with tong
8. Remove from stove and spread butter and serve.
You can check out other flatbread (roti/bread) recipes on my website.
Thank you for visiting my website. Happy cooking!
Check out my Facebook page and like the page to receive the latest recipes in your news feed! You can also follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Facebook Bhavna’s Food Journey
YouTube Bhavna’s Food Journey
Pinterest Bhavna’s Food Journey
Instagram Bhavna’s Food Journey