Who doesn’t like potato? I think potato is the only vegetable loved by all. These cutlets also has healthy ingredients and green colour makes it look beautiful.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 cup spinach washed and cleaned
1 cup frozen or fresh green peas slightly blanched
5-6 boiled potato
Green chilies as per your taste
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
1. Boil potato until it becomes tender from inside. Remove the skin and mash it.
2. Cook spinach in boiling water for a minute. Remove it from the hot water and immediately soak in cold water to preserve its green colour. Squeeze out water from spinach and make a coarse paste using mixer. Add lemon juice to this paste.
3. In the same mixer, crush boiled green peas with chopped green chilies.
6. Heat the pan, I use cast-iron pan. Add 1 tablespoon oil and when oil is hot add few cutlets carefully. Shallow fry on a medium heat until it’s golden brown on both sides. Add some oil in between if needed.
7. Serve these yummy Hariyali Aloo Cutlets with garlic coriander chutney or coriander basil chutney.
These cutlets can be served as an appetizer during gathering. Try cooking these cutlets and change the recipe as per your taste.
Let me know your comments. Happy cooking!
Check out my Facebook page and like the page to receive the latest recipes on your newsfeed!
You can also follow me on Twitter @BhavnasFoodJrny