Raita is an easy, simple to make side dish which goes with lots of main dishes like Aloo paratha, Paneer paratha, spicy Indian pancakes, Biryani etc. The best thing is, it is healthy, refreshing and tastes delicious.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 1/2 cup Yogurt
1/2 cup soaked and boiled brown chana
1 cup finely diced cucumber lightly salted and water squeezed out
1 cup finely diced tomato
1/2 onion finely chopped
1/2 cup boiled and chopped potato
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
1 cup coriander leaves
1/2 cup mint leaves
2-3 chopped green chilies
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Cut and prepare all the vegetables.
2. Prepare paste with coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies and lemon juice.
3. Whisk yogurt in a big bowl. Add coriander paste, cumin powder, black pepper powder and little salt. Mix well.
4. Now add all the vegetable and mix properly.
5. Serve this raita chilled. You can just eat it alone or use as a side with other dishes. This is perfect for hot summer days.
Please do leave a comment or let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Happy cooking!
Plz send this to me ! 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Awesome recipe..will definitely try this since I am a big time raita lover !!
Thank you Roshni