Super healthy, high in protein, no added sugar fruits and nuts energy balls are super delicious and energy booster. This recipe is gluten free and can be vegan by replacing ghee with coconut oil.
FB Watch here.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 cup oats
½ cup makhana
¼ cup almond
¼ cup cashew
¼ cup walnut
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1 ½ tsp chia seeds
¼ dry mulberry, apricot or figs
1 ½ cup chopped dates
4-5 tbsp melted ghee or coconut oil
1. Roast oats, makhana, almond, cashew, walnuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in batches. Roast everything on low to medium heat until slightly brown or aromatic.
2. Mix all roasted ingredients in a big bowl.
3. Make a paste of dates and melted ghee.
4. Add dates paste to dry mixture and mix well using hands.
5. Make desired size balls (ladoo). If mixture feels too dry then add little more ghee for binding.
6. Store this in clean dry jar at room temperature. This will stay good for at least 2 weeks.
You can pack this for travelling. This is energy booster for young and old. This is great for new mom and could help in quick recovery. You can skip any nuts if someone has allergies. Use coconut oil instead of ghee for vegan version.
Let me know if you have question regarding this recipe
Thank you for visiting my website. Until next time!
You can follow me on Social media using any of the links below.
Facebook Bhavna’s Food Journey
YouTube Bhavna’s Food Journey
Pinterest Bhavna’s Food Journey
Instagram Bhavna’s Food Journey