Please see the video till end and don’t forget to click on subscribe button!!
I make this curry all the time especially when I don’t have other veggies. I usually keep pepper at home. This is simple and delicious curry, easy and quick to make. It goes well with roti/paratha.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 boiled potato skinned and cubed in small pieces
- 2 bell pepper/capsicum cut in cubes
- 1 tomato chopped finely
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp mango (amchur) powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Prepare ingredients
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Then add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When seeds start to sputter, add asafoetida and curry leaves. Then add chopped tomato and stir
3. Sauté tomato until slightly soft then add chopper pepper. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Make some space in pan then add spice powder like coriander, chili, turmeric, mango, cumin, garam masala and salt. Let spices sauté and then mix well
5. Add potato and mix everything properly
6. Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally
7. Garnish with cilantro/coriander. Serve with roti/paratha
Hope you will give it a try!
Please comment below and let me know your experience and feedback. Happy Cooking!
Thank you for visiting my website. Until next time!
Check out my Facebook page and like the page to receive the latest recipes in your news feed! You can also follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Facebook Bhavna’s Food Journey
YouTube Bhavna’s Food Journey