This my version for Pad Thai noodles. Thai food usually include ingredients like peanuts, coconut, Soy sauce, and tamarind, so I decided to include all of these in my dish.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Rice noodles – 1 cup
Peanuts roasted and crushed – 1/4 cup
Cooking oil – 1 tbsp.
Soy sauce – 1 tbsp.
Tamarind paste/sauce – 1 tbsp.
Coconut milk – 1 cup
Corn starch – 2 tbsp.
Maple syrup or honey – 1 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Soy beans – 1 cup
Pepper/Capsicum (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green) – 1 cup
Ginger cut in thin long strips – small piece
Garlic sliced thinly – 3 to 4 cloves
Any other vegetables of your choice (e.g. snow peas, mushrooms)
1. Boil the water and turn off the heat, soak the rice noodles in boiling water.
2. In a pan heat the cooking oil. Once oil is hot add all the veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. While veggies are cooking, in bowl mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Add soaked rice noodles and sauce into the pan and mix well. Also add half of crushed peanuts. Cook on low for 1-2 minutes.
5. When ready, serve it immediately. Garnish with roasted peanuts.
Hope you have fun cooking this dish as much as I do 🙂
Please do leave a comment or let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Until next time!
Nice Bhavna; somthing different.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, thanks for visiting my blog!