Hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday with your family. I don’t celebrate Easter but I had wonderful time with my friends and family. We celebrated Holi, festival of colour with lots of food and fun!
I saw someone posted best of March of her blog and I thought it was a wonderful idea especially it was a very exciting month for me. Not only blog wise but also personal level. There are few exciting things happened during March.
- I went to Caribbean cruise which was wonderful. It was warm and sunny. Going away from Canadian cold for few days and missing the biggest snow storm, could not ask for more 🙂 🙂 .
- During the Easter weekend, I had almost 10,000 views on my blog…how exiting is that!!
- On March 25th, I had the best view ever on my blog….another achievement!!
- My blog reached 100k views on Easter weekend…yay!!! Also, 50k visitor on my blog….thank you everyone who visited my site!!
- I finished 1 year blogging….never thought I would survive that long. Thanks to you all for keeping me alive 🙂
Here is the list of recipes I posted during March if you haven’t got chance to see it.
Hoping to receive your continued support, feedback and suggestions!
Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog :). Until next time!
Check out my Facebook page and like the page to get the latest recipes in your news feed!